The highest paid tech jobs – IN HIGH DEMAND!!
Would you like to know which tech jobs pay the highest salaries and are in high demand?
Glassdoor has recently released its report to announce the 25 Highest Paying Jobs in Demand.
The report identifies the certain jobs that pay the most and are in the highest demand by employers.
It’s great news for the technology industry as tech related roles are featured highly in the list. The survey relates to the highest paid jobs in America but it’s still relevant to posts in the UK.
Below are the technology associated roles that were featured in the list with the average base salaries:
- Software Architect - $130,891
- Software Development Manager - $ 123,747
- Solutions Architect - $121,522
- Analytics Manager - $115,725
- IT Manager - $115,642
- Supply Chain Manager - $106,632
- Data Scientist - $105,395
- Security Engineer - $102,749
- Computer Hardware Engineer - $101,154
- UX Designer - $96,855
- Software Engineer - $96,392
- Sales Engineer - $90,899
For more information on the report please click the below link: