Cathcart Energy are recruiting for an Electrical Works Manager on behalf of our client, a leading turbine manufacturer, to be based in Malmö or Luleå, Sweden.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of electrical projects, working closely together with the Construction Manager and Project Manager to ensure that all electrical works and services in each project are aligned according to policy.
- Create customer offers as well as bills of quantities and technical specifications for suppliers
- Support Sales during the initiation phase regarding rough planning, creating the project time schedule and alignment of scope of supply
- Ensure the specification and implementation of EW-works in accordance with Health & Safety requirements as well as international / local technical requirements
- Support the commercial department in contract and claim management and negotiate with sub-contractors
- Identify and check additional costs, downtimes and obstructions in the construction process jointly with the Construction Manager
- Continuous reporting
- Initiation and control of measures for project optimization in cooperation with the General Project Manager and other project partners
- Contact person for the customer for electrical requests in all 4 project phases
- Responsible for work packages during the planning and installation of the wind energy converter in cooperation with the internal expert teams
- Graduate degree electrical engineer (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- Project Management knowledge and skills as well as experience in the energy supply and / or power engineering sector
- Flexibility as well as independent and self-motivated working-style
- Working on your own initiative
- Willingness to travel, both within the Nordic countries and internationally
- Good communication and negotiation skills as well as a self-confident manner
- Good knowledge of English and Swedish written and spoken. German language skills will be considered a bonus.
- Skills in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and basic knowledge of MS Project and SAP skills
- Full driving license (B)
- Ability to work at heights
For more information about this role, please contact Sigrid Carstairs on +46 40 668 80 66 and apply by sending your most recently updated CV to email@example.com