QHSE Manager - Netherlands
Salary: Contact Us
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
The QHSE Manager operates nationwide, from the Overijssel area, for our international client. Their responsible for the implementation of a QHSE strategy across a broad project portfolio, with their team of five coordinators. The Health and Safety manager and his team looks after a growing number of projects across the Netherlands, ensuring the site environments are looked after as well as the safety of our client’s stakeholders. The QHSE department is of integral importance for all tasks that our client performs. You would come in during an exciting period of Project development and national expansion. Your role would involve advising how that growth can be carried out in a safe and quality driven manner without harming the operating environment.
Do you wish to lead your own QHSE team to success!?
You support the team by:
• Taking responsibility for increasing awareness of safety as a priority for the organization
• To be the point of contact for customers, government agencies and auditors for all projects involving QHSE
• Leading the QHSE department, consisting of 5 employees
• The development, implementation and testing of the QHSE system so that it meets the guidelines and ISO, OHSAS and VCA standards
• The development of QHSE instruments and management systems (manuals, annual plans and databases)
• Drawing up an internal audit plan, conducting internal audits and supervising external audits
• Analysis of safety issues and the preparation of improvement plans
• Ensure implementation of improvement actions and follow-up of outstanding actions from internal audit reports;
• Organizing management meetings with the aim of informing about them of the status, systems and advising on improvement activities
• Proactively informing, advising and instructing management and staff about QHSE policies and issues
• To be an example in the promoting of the QHSE policy within the organization and outside
• Collaborate with international colleagues within the organization and other parties in the sustainable energy industry.
A manager who can clearly and convincingly communicate their vision & steps to achieving that vision would be appreciated. If you have strong HSE experience, particularly in VCA, ISO, QHSAS certifications that would be looked at favorably for this role. Renewable energy experience also a plus along with industry best practice for Building sites.
If you are happy to communicate and motivate people, it’s a plus.
The ability to speak Dutch, English and German is a must for the role.
Competitive salary and industry standard days off. The Benefits can be discussed through the application process.
The Package is competitive and negotiable.
For more information please contact: Roelof.Crane@CathcartEnergy.com or call me on +31 1 08 08 03 49.